Well how my story goes is I went to a place online called orderlacewigsonline.com so that I could order a full lace human hair wig with a thin skin perimeter.I ordered the wig 10 day rush, I paid 35.00 extra dollars for this.

So time goes by and I dont hear anything about my wig, so I email them and Tom the seller says a few more days. Now at this point they are already at the 10 rush mark? So I ask Tom when he was going to have my wig done and reminded him that he was past the ten day rush? He doesnt email me back so at this point I get paypal in on it.

they give him the standard 10 days to respond up to the last minuete. Paypal finally gives me my money back but before they do Tom has asked me to cancel the dispute and that my wig will be done soon. I didnt believe him and got my money back, a week or so later he emails me again and says hey your wig is finally done but you took your money back if you want the wig just pay me for it and dont worry about giving me the 35.00 rush fee.

I said are you kidden me?By now its been way past the time frame for him to of made and gave me my wig, dont buy from them you may never see your product.

Had an Experience with Order Lace Wigs Online?

Comments

I ordered from them 2months ago, they claim they shipped my package sending me a bogus tracking number and now they won't respond to any of my emails.NEVER purchasing from them again and neither should you.

Any positive reviews are written directly from their employees also.I was cc'd in a conversation about one accidentally.

Same story here.Placed order in December and was told it would take 20 days.

It is now February and I still have not received my order.

My repeated emails are also being ignored.My next move is to ask for my money back, contact paypal and keep posting about this company.

Don't order from this company!They are scam artist!

I ordered my unit, it was suppose to take 22 days. Tom lied said it was being shipped a week later I contacted them he told me it would be shipped that Sunday ....

Another week later he finally said it wasn't done.I demanded a refund and he said 3 more days THEN 3 days later he gave me a FAKE tracking number beware!!

Hey Tom if I order a lace wig tonight would it be in by November

I have been dealing with Tom for years,from my experience,he is very helpful,i am sorry for your story,I just saw they do not do rush service now.

#520542

I have been doing business with Tom for years,He is very kind and helpful,I noticed they cancelled rush service right now,I hope they solved this problem.

Btw,their wigs quality is excellent!

To ensure that we will not make such mistake,we are not accepting any rush orders right now.

I am sorry for the delay,but we did not mean to.

Truly sorry for the bad experience

Regards